Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Colors

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Fall is the best season in kamloops. We get to do all the fun outdoor activities of the summer, minus the insane heat. As an added bonus we also get some amazing colors in the trees down by the river. Couple that with some late afternoon sunshine and you have the perfect receipt for making amazing photographs. 

This past week I was busy doing shoots with families that really wanted to take advantage of these colors while they lasted...and the results were amazing! I had such a great time meeting new people and working together to create some really special images.

I had quite a few families contact me about doing their family portraits, but were unsure about doing them outside. I hope that the images I post with this entry will be enough to convince you that outdoor family portraits are THE BEST! There is just no way to duplicate this color and light in a studio.

We still have a few weeks left before the leaves are all gone, so if you have not had your family photos done yet, give me a call at 250-574-1558 and we will work out the details.

Special thanks to Mike and Lorna for being one of the nicest and most laid back family I have had the pleasure of working with. And an extra special thanks to my girlfriend Stephanie (A.K.A. my Assistant) for helping out.






No comments:

Post a Comment